* This might seem counterintuitive to some, but dictators are actually less hurt by the truth than by their inability to have their lies believed.
Thursday, March 23, 2017
Sunday, March 19, 2017
Tuesday, March 14, 2017
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
* Our continued survival as a species comes as a testament to a simple truth, one that we often forget on account of its subtlety: the sum total of the good we do every day far outweighs and outpaces the impact of the evil we perpetrate.
* Good begins as a choice then it becomes an impulse, while evil begins as an impulse before becoming a choice.
Saturday, February 25, 2017
* Though many of us may be unable to see this, inaction is no less conducive to evil and mayhem than action.
* Oh how oft we have done this before, that for fear of losing control over who we are, we willingly give it up to shadowy figures and entrust them with our protection.
* Not every impulse is evil, but every evil begins as impulse. Not every choice is good, but every good is essentially a choice. We don’t get to be good by instinct, but by choice.